Integrated yield-monitoring systems as standard equipment
Add-on performance data analysis leaves too much to chance under today’s demanding farming conditions. That’s why all Gleaner combines come with integrated Fieldstar® II yield-monitoring systems as standard equipment. Fieldstar II uses yield and moisture sensors, global positioning and the Advanced Technology Solutions Console II to track yield data.
Advanced Technology Solutions Yield Sensor II features:
- Low profile. No need to remove sensor when folding tank extensions.
- Temperature-compensated load cell and full-width impact target reduce recalibration demands.
- 4X+ resolution in the load cell increases accuracy in light and low-yield crops.
- Horizontal mount for fewer slope-induced errors.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel impact target.
Other ATS features that bring precision agriculture performance to your Gleaner combine include:
- WAAS GPS antenna pinpoints field location to submeter accuracy.
- Unique slim-line Console II incorporates color touch-screen technology and a secure digital (SD) card slot for transferring data and console programs.
- Farm Works View software comes standard with all combines. View software provides you the ability to create color maps without additional software.